The Firedam is 80 cm wide and 40 cm high. This results in a retaining height of 30 cm. The Firedam is available at a length of 800 cm and is delivered standard in a plastic storage box (80 x 60 x 42 cm).
Two types of connectors must be ordered for the connection of the pump(s) and hoses (Slang N81 - 20 metres):
- T-piece 3xNOK 81
- Manifold w/ ball valve NOK 81
The Firedam from SLAMDAM® is made of EPDM. EPDM Rubber is a synthetic rubber which is a product of the polymerization of Ethylene, Propylene and a Diene Monomer. EPDM has been used successfully for many years in roofing materials and is an exceptionally ecologically responsible solution.
Properties of EPDM
- Retains elasticity from -35 degrees Celsius to +120 degrees Celsius
- Insensitive to UV and ozone
- Chemically resistant to many bases, acids and salts
- High elasticity +/- 400%
- Root-resistant and resistant to decay
- Low maintenance
- Extremely long service life (minimum of 40 years)
- Resistant to micro-organisms and atmospheric influences (acid rain).
- 100% recyclable